Oh, it worked. Suzanne from Window on the Prairie passed on the Versatile Blogger Award to my human at Eden Hills. Even better, she suggested I deserved a special treat. I knew I liked that lady. Tonight, my human brought me that treat-apples.
It was such a hot day. I was just lying there trying to stay cool when she brought out a bowl of apple. It was so sweet and juicy and tasted so good.
We had exciting event today. Mabel had her babies today. They are a little early and weak. She is exhausted. The human's mom had to help her and get the vet. She almost had troubles from the rooster. She was trying to shoo him out of the door. He didn't like that. After all, it is where he sleeps. He just wanted to check things out. After all, he's little and could check things out. After both babies arrived, the rooster came outside and crowed like crazy to announce their births.
Oh lucky day, that makes me the next one due. I hope the apple a day will keep the vet away.
6 comments:
That sounded a little starry for Mabel!I am so glad it had a happy ending! Mille,I just love your pretty face,you always look like you are smiling! Can't wait to see your babies!
Great post Millie! I'm glad everything was okay for Mabel. I'm also glad that you are being 'treated' so well! :D
Everyone is resting and eating and eating and resting. Hopefully they will all keep gaining strength.
Glad Mabel and her babies are okay!
Hope the apples keep the vet away too!
Apples are my favorite treat too.
Shhhh, Abby had her kids today too. Don't tell anyone. It's a secret.
I feel so special to be let in on your secret. I hope everyone is doing well. Mabel is still feeling pretty weak.
Post a Comment