Oh my, it's been a busy weekend. The human has been running around like crazy this weekend: north, up, down, around, south, and inside out. I'm not sure what all she was doing, but I guess she'll tell you about it in her blog. As for my weekend in the barnyard, I don't know where to start.

Usually when our kids leave the farm we get sad, especially the boys. We don't know where they go because we've never left the farm, but the human never seems happy about it. But yesterday when she loaded Barney up, she was cheerful.
She was talking to him about going to his own forever farm where he would get to dance and frolic and make babies and live a long happy life. Yeah for Barney!

4 comments:
Oh, lucky Barney. I'm sure he'll like the making babies part. heh
Billy goats!
As long as they are short like him!
I'm so happy for him! Try not to miss him too much Millie!
Of course not. I have my girls, and soon I'll have my own baby(ies) again.
Post a Comment