Sugar was on the wrong side of the fence. This is not good because she was all by herself. If she got scared and ran the wrong way, she would be on the road.
I know this is all Pistol's fault. My Pebbles would never have a naughty kid. I'm sure the only reason Sugar was a naughty girl is because she has been following Pistol.
After all, Pistol is older (by two days) and it had to be that she led my innocent grandkid astray. I bet Pistol dared her to do it. Luckily, she found her way back in without anything bad happening.
After all, Pistol is older (by two days) and it had to be that she led my innocent grandkid astray. I bet Pistol dared her to do it. Luckily, she found her way back in without anything bad happening.I wish we could go over into the tall grass on the other side of the pasture. The human let the bovine and llama go over there, and I think we should get to also.


No comments:
Post a Comment