Universal Life Church | ULC

Monday, May 17, 2010

Pam, Mason, and Giveaway

Look at Pam and Mason. Her little boy isn't so little anymore. He is just two months old. Do you think she's going to be able to keep up with feeding herself and her boy for another month.

It's even more obvious in the picture below. He's getting to be such a huge boy. What would she do if she had twins? I can feed my kids, and sometimes even more (yes, Kizzy, I mean you).

On a totally different note, my human wanted me to tell you about the giveaway she is hosting. I was excited to do this for her, but then she told me I couldn't win because I was affiliated with Eden Hills.

It's not like I really wanted the cat. It doesn't look like it would taste very good, but it would be nice to at least get something for this favor. She agreed and brought me some hay so I didn't have to go eat in the pasture. I must say it's warm, and I'm getting very pregnant. So, click here to visit her blog and enter the giveaway.

2 comments:

brokenteepee said...

That is a cute kitty cat.

Pondside said...

Take good care, Millie, and make sure that your human give you plenty of scratches on the top of your head,