Hey all, Pebbles Sue Street here. My mom is Millie, and she says she's too pregnant to bother blogging. So I volunteered to write for her tonight. Maybe she'll feel like writing again before the baby(ies) get here. Who knows?
I know she's told you all about me and my two girls, Sugar and Spice. That's Spice on the log and Sugar in front of me.
I thought I'd tell you what our human did. She let us out in a new area. It has all kinds of tall munchy things for us to browse on. I just love these thistles.
You just have to know how to use your horn to get them out of the grass.
Oh, how embarrassing. I have my mouth open and full of thistle. You do have to chew carefully, you know.
This is Annie. She followed me out here. I know it goes farther than the lane, but I'm not sure I want to go too far away from my barn and barnyard and the pasture I know.
Well, I'm bored, so I'm going to see if I can get my reward from the human. Whenever she has corn, she's my BFF!!
6 comments:
Oooh thistles! We love anything like that here too. It really helps our lady when we eat them. Don't worry about your "mouth-open" photo! It's better to be careful! You are very pretty too Pebbles Sue! You have your mom's profile! I like your brown spots!
Oh thank you, Isobelle. You really are a beautiful goat. I'm half Boer too. That's where I get my spots and floppy pony-tail ears.
It looks like you are having a wonderful time munching on those thistles! Our goaties like all kinds of prickly plants too!Their favorite here is devil's weed,it is like candy to them!
Never tried it, but it sound delish.
Well done, Pebbles! I'll have to bring Mona, Alice and Millie up to date on the goings on over at your place. Please let your mama know that we wish her the best and hope she'll have those kids soon!
Oh, yes. And I'd love to hear all about what fun they are having.
Post a Comment