Universal Life Church | ULC

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Jungle Gym

All kids like to play. Here at Eden Hills, we are lucky enough to have a jungle gym for our kids to play on.
Sugar, Spice and Rover are the kids on the three big stumps in front. This tree was the victim of a storm two years ago. While we miss the shade, its leaves did taste good, and it is fun to play on.
Helen is a bit big to be playing with this year's kids. She doesn't play fair either. Ask Sugar if you don't believe me.

It doesn't take two nips of the tail to get Sugar to give up her top log. Is it me, or is Helen starting to get a baby tummy?
Now she's trying to get her first stump back from Sugar and her twin Spice. Oh, it's fun to see who is top goat!

Maggie, in the back, is a year old. Rover, white and red, and his twin Big Red, on the log, are two months old now. They are truly big handsome boys. Our human thinks they should find their own forever farm. She's even thinking of keeping one or both for a year.

I hope you all have as nice a place for your kids to play.

6 comments:

Tracy said...

When I finally get my doelings to my farm, I want to build them all sorts of things to play on. I can see how much your kids appreciate it, I bet they would too.

Millie said...

Anything to climb on and jump against and rub on is appreciated.

brokenteepee said...

Oooh, I would be munching on that bark!

Melodie said...

Betty Lou! Booty biting is never acceptable!

Millie said...

Pricilla--We have a lot of smaller chunks of bark to nibble on, but we might have to start on it someday.

Melodie--Betty is not my daughter, and she is not very nice to kids other than her own. I assure you my daughters are much more well behaved.

Millie said...

Oops--Looking at the pictures, it is Helen, not Betty. But Helen is Betty's daughter. I must be getting to be an old goat to make such a mistake! I better change that or they will both be mad at me.