Universal Life Church | ULC

Thursday, May 6, 2010

What is That?

Sunday afternoon we were minding our own business, just lounging around waiting for our dinner, when the human came driving into the barnyard in the new red Ranger. She never drives into the barnyard, and here she was doing it twice in one day. This time, however, she drove right through the barnyard and up by the barn. I checked to see what she was doing.

There was some kind of box back there. I just couldn't quite tell what it was.

What could that possibly be?

Oh great, just what we need. It was finally quiet (not really quiet, but not quite so loud) around here. Now there's another one of those things to yell, "Help," all day long.

6 comments:

brokenteepee said...

Oh my. Peacocks do have quite the call don't they. Good luck with that....

Millie said...

I admit I kind of like their yell.

Pondside said...

Ooooh I want one!!!
(loved the weed eater post!)

Texan said...

Our lady rancher would love one of these! I hope she doesnt see this post! We don't need a noise maker here... We have Peter the duck he is okay he hangs out with us goats...he isn't to loud :O)

Millie said...

They might hatch babies--I'm sure you could come get one or two!

Christi said...

We have a Ranger too. I LOVE it. I told my husband we didn't really need one, but now I think I use it more than him!

I'm sure Millie will grow to love her new "friend".