Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
Hello Jack! If I wasn't in love with an Angora goat named Valentino, who live in Iowa, I'd start writing love letters to you!
Well,Jack,from the look of all the babies being born around there I would say you have a good "resume" !
Oh, Isobelle, you are beautiful. I'll be pining away for you. (I'm sticking my tongue out, snorting, and stomping my foot just for you!)Melodie-that brute Goliath has most of the babies so far. I only have three of the thirteen. Mine are coming soon.
oh Jack your beautiful boy good luck with the new family x x x
Jack I think all you bucks "LOVE" your job...you are in good company big fellow!Harrison (our buck) says hang in there falls a coming :O)...he also says no need to come to Texas to our farm to apply for a job, he has it covered!!!!!
Thanks for noticing how beautiful I am Crystalrainbow. I can hardly wait to have my kids running around.Texan you better keep Harrison in Texas too. I have this place covered, and I still have Marley here to back me up!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hello Jack! If I wasn't in love with an Angora goat named Valentino, who live in Iowa, I'd start writing love letters to you!
Well,Jack,from the look of all the babies being born around there I would say you have a good "resume" !
Oh, Isobelle, you are beautiful. I'll be pining away for you. (I'm sticking my tongue out, snorting, and stomping my foot just for you!)
Melodie-that brute Goliath has most of the babies so far. I only have three of the thirteen. Mine are coming soon.
oh Jack your beautiful boy good luck with the new family x x x
Jack I think all you bucks "LOVE" your job...you are in good company big fellow!
Harrison (our buck) says hang in there falls a coming :O)...he also says no need to come to Texas to our farm to apply for a job, he has it covered!!!!!
Thanks for noticing how beautiful I am Crystalrainbow. I can hardly wait to have my kids running around.
Texan you better keep Harrison in Texas too. I have this place covered, and I still have Marley here to back me up!
Post a Comment