Universal Life Church | ULC

Friday, May 21, 2010

T Minus 17 Days

My baby(ies) is/are due on June 7. That means I have about seventeen days to go. I confess, I am really anxious to get this over with. I am hot. I can't even reach all the way around to scratch my own backside. Luckily, the human helps with that too.

The human is nice though, and she brought me a nice little pad of hay. I didn't want to go down to pasture and eat. I hate to think of how hot it will feel with temperatures in the upper eighties this weekend. Do you see Angel and Vixen in the background begging for bottles? The human gave me my hay first.

Darn helicopters scared everyone else back up from pasture. It's too much work to push them out of the way. Must be something about those girls with wattles: Minnie on the left, Meg and daughter Fancy on the right.

Well, I guess laying under the shade of the oak tree is good too.

Seventeen days. Oh, my.

9 comments:

brokenteepee said...

I am sure Abby knows how you feel....
I have to admit I am looking forward to my grandkids.

Millie said...

Grandkids are a lot of fun. I end up surrounded by all my kids and all their kids. The whole clan curls up to sleep with me. :-)

Texan said...

17 days... stay in the shade and rest :O)... soon you will have a lovely kid/s :O)... Can't wait to see them/it

Millie said...

Don't worry Texan. I'll be sure to post pictures. All my kids have been mostly white. Maybe I'll have a colorful baby this time. Oh, I like white.

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Mille...you are such a beautiful goat! You remind me of the kind of goats that the little girl in the books, "Heidi" would have had! I wonder if you can yodel? That would make you the perfect "Heidi" goat!

Melodie said...

Oh yes,you must get in all the rest you can before those kids get here!

Millie said...

Maybe I can practice yodeling while I'm just lying around. Then I could yodel to my horn playing. I've never heard of Heidi. Maybe my human could bring me a copy of the book while I'm resting. I'm sure it would be a good eat, I mean browse, or rather read.

Claire MW said...

I do hope that the current hot weather doesn't make you cranky, Millie. It's suddenly so hot for the end of May. Quite unfair for it to be that way when you are still waiting for babies. Stay in the shade!

Millie said...

Oh, I am trying to stay cool. I hope your Lucky Nickel has a nice shade tree to lie under.