Universal Life Church | ULC

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Precarious Perch

Some fluffy little chicken was sitting on the "training stanchion." I think she was having a hard time staying on there.

Of course it didn't help with Dora the Explorer Rooster eyeing her tail feathers.

Did I say eyeing? I meant jumping up and grabbing her tail feathers.


Those chickens...

Luckily she got herself balanced and didn't fall off.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Millie, you have some very beautiful friends! Hang tight!!! ;)

brokenteepee said...

Those chickens is right!

Kathe W. said...

oh I love your chickies! We're getting ready to move so had to find a new home for our chickies- and we did and your wonderful photos make me miss them even more.
Boo hoo....and they made me smile too!
Thanks also for your nice comments on my blogs Cheers!

Tracy said...

Wowwy! What cool feathers that chicken has!

IsobelleGoLightly said...

I'd like to poke a chicken in the bum! Tee hee.

Candy C. said...

Silly chickens! Love the "action" shot!

JoyceAnn said...

She's beautiful , love her feather pattern. Guess the Dora the Explorer rooster didn't think she should be up there (Lol).

Blessings

Dreaming said...

I loved seeing the silly chickens... and I love your name, "Dora the Explorer Rooster"!

Jen said...

Pretty girl