Universal Life Church | ULC

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Where Did That Come From?

The human brought a treat out to the barnyard. She had a pumpkin!

She said it had been in the kitchen waiting to be baked, and she finally decided to just give it to us.

That's not quite true. Do you see me?

She put it on the side where I was NOT. Then she made comments about letting someone else have a treat for a change. I don't think that was nice.

Pistol and Bud are sharing.

Vixen and Bud didn't get along quite so long.

Look who won!

I can't believe she didn't even bring me a little bite.

It's time for Farmgirl Friday. Be sure to visit Deborah Jean for more farmy posts.

6 comments:

brokenteepee said...

Sometimes we must sacrifice for the blog Millie....

Rain said...

Oh dear-yum...yum for some!!

Michelle said...

Cute. We are thinking of buying a goat. I have to show him your pictures.

Farmgirl Heidi said...

Your goats look like way too much fun. Thanks for sharing these great images.

Candy C. said...

Sometimes the younguns need a special treat too!

Mimi Foxmorton said...

lol at Pricilla! :)