Universal Life Church | ULC

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Holy Horn Casts!

Every once in a while the human gets all crazy eyed and starts screeching at someone in the barnyard. It's NOT often, however, that I hear,


"Miiiillllllieeeeeee!"


I don't know why she was so upset.

I told her I wasn't going to quit playing my horns. Is it my fault there's already a big chunk out?

While I'm at it, I guess I'll show you my "three month" picture today.

I only have two more months to go before my baby gets here. Of course, I always go overdue, so it will be just over two months.

13 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

bad girl! not a good way to start a new year!

Anonymous said...

Millie, what is your Mama going to do with you! *wink wink* More hugs coming your way....I can just tell!

Melodie said...

There has got to be something tougher to make those cast out of! Your looking good Millie!

Mimi Foxmorton said...

A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.........

Millie, I must say...that is an impressive set of hors you grew there!

Only 2 more months? Time for a goatie shower!

Play on, luv..........

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Oh dear....HORNS.....HORNS.....not hors.........!
:Q

Millie said...

I say we sin, you talk about hors~goodness. I'm not sure I still qualify as a family blog. :-)

Anonymous said...

*closing my eyes*......lol!

brokenteepee said...

Oh Millie. Perhaps they should be gilded and then it might not happen as often

Kateri said...

Yeah, I think we need to be having a baby shower here!

JoyceAnn said...

Guess I missed something ... thought you were retired , Millie.

Easy on your horns !

Millie said...

Joyce Ann~Marley is such a big strong buck that he busted through the gate and we danced the rumba, so I'm out of retirement. :-)

Candy C. said...

Goodness Millie! Take it easy on those horns; after all, you need to set a good example for your new kid! :)

Claire MW said...

I've got it! They need to insert some of that steel concrete reinforcing mesh next time they put your casts on. That'll give you some additional musical tones, and also strengthen your casts. And you are just blooming, my dear!