Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
i'm thinking this post is going to get a lot of google search hits...
Oops. Blame it on the overly full sinuses. Bet they'll be surprised!
Oh my..very talented....I can see a star hanging on his door very soon! he he!
How incredibly cool! I'm so glad you had the camera and could catch all of the different poses.
Great photo of the cat on the top of the pole! Perfect timing.
Just like Harry the Farm cat....crazy beasts!
Great performance....I bet she knew the camera was rolling!
LOL!! TWG is right!I was thinking he wasn't going to make it down for a minute there!
Is that a dollar bill I see........?:)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
i'm thinking this post is going to get a lot of google search hits...
Oops. Blame it on the overly full sinuses. Bet they'll be surprised!
Oh my..very talented....I can see a star hanging on his door very soon! he he!
How incredibly cool! I'm so glad you had the camera and could catch all of the different poses.
Great photo of the cat on the top of the pole! Perfect timing.
Just like Harry the Farm cat....crazy beasts!
Great performance....I bet she knew the camera was rolling!
LOL!! TWG is right!
I was thinking he wasn't going to make it down for a minute there!
Is that a dollar bill I see........?
:)
Post a Comment