Universal Life Church | ULC

Saturday, January 7, 2012

A Mini Advantage

Opal thinks she doesn't get enough to eat. So look what she does.




Suppose she'll get her head out?


That's the advantage of a little head. She doesn't get stuck.

And as long as you've already got your head sideways, you might as well use the horns for a good scratch with the horns.

Silly Opal.

9 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

she's a talented one!

Anonymous said...

Sneaky!

Melodie said...

Everything is always better on the other side of the fence!

Sharon said...

I think she's been practicing!

IsobelleGoLightly said...

She's really cute! My lady likes her and says she's a lot like our friend Gimli.

Candy C. said...

My girls tend to get their heads stuck when they are young and then they seem to learn. Silly goats!

Kateri said...

I thought for sure she was going to get her horns stuck in the fence. Pretty smart to have taht all figured out.

Anonymous said...

I hope I can grow up to be as smart as Opal.

Claire MW said...

Hi Opal! I see you eating, as always, with abandon. I think you just want to *look* pregnant like all the other goats but not have the hassle of kids. Am I right?!