Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
cute!
Cute!
Awww..
Until he starts he snortin' and stampin', right?heh, we know our bucks!
Pricilla~the human won't let me upload the video she took of how he got his last name. She says it isn't fit for a family blog.But he is sweet when he's sleeping!
He is such a handsome fellow.
My lady said he looks very huggable so I told her to go ahead. Muahahahaaaa. Then she'd smell ALL LOVELY and bucky! MMMMMM! Tee hee.
I wonder what he is dreaming about? I bet it is the girls he dreaming about!
;u; So adorable! I personally would have cuddled with 'em if bucks weren't so darn stinky...
He does look very sweet snoozing there in the sun!
One of my saddest days was when I realized I'd never be able to hug a buck again...........;)
Just too cute! :)
Hey! We have a sweet little buck like that. :)He's a sweet boy - really an a-1 goat. :)Boeris looks really sweet too! Love sleeping goats.May Jesus bless you all;April
Sorry for the confusion above....this is really April! :)Using my sister's computer! :)
Sweet
Post a Comment
15 comments:
cute!
Cute!
Awww..
Until he starts he snortin' and stampin', right?
heh, we know our bucks!
Pricilla~the human won't let me upload the video she took of how he got his last name. She says it isn't fit for a family blog.
But he is sweet when he's sleeping!
He is such a handsome fellow.
My lady said he looks very huggable so I told her to go ahead. Muahahahaaaa. Then she'd smell ALL LOVELY and bucky! MMMMMM! Tee hee.
I wonder what he is dreaming about? I bet it is the girls he dreaming about!
;u; So adorable! I personally would have cuddled with 'em if bucks weren't so darn stinky...
He does look very sweet snoozing there in the sun!
One of my saddest days was when I realized I'd never be able to hug a buck again...........
;)
Just too cute! :)
Hey!
We have a sweet little buck like that. :)
He's a sweet boy - really an a-1 goat. :)
Boeris looks really sweet too!
Love sleeping goats.
May Jesus bless you all;
April
Sorry for the confusion above....this is really April! :)
Using my sister's computer! :)
Sweet
Post a Comment