The sun came out today and warmed us up a bit, and there was no wind. We all enjoyed coming outside, but the young ones were really enjoying themselves.
They found the tree. Fionn seems a bit unsure of himself on that limb.
Of course some of them had gotten to play on it when they were little, but I think they didn't remember it. Others like, Victoria and Coral, have never been in here before. For some reason Coral was more interested in browsing than climbing.
My grandkid Cinnamon looks so happy! That's even with Haley pushing her around.
They did enjoy themselves. I bet they'll be up there again tomorrow because we are supposed to still have good weather.
Of course, I remember when the tree fell~I was just about their age. That was a long time ago!
8 comments:
they look really beautiful with the wood, grasses and snow. gorgeous colors!
What a grand toy! Way to go...now our kids will be jealous...please don't show them this....lmbo!!! ;)
p.s. love the colors too! :)
That is one big tree. I am a jealous goat.
A goatie jungle gym! Fun!
What a fun place for goaties to play!!
Well of course Haley as pushing Cinnamon around. Cinnamon had obviously jack-knifed and was holding up the traffic!
Cinnamon looks like she enjoyed herself very much. Does she ever push Haley back, or does she submit to being pushed? I wish I knew how you goats figured out your hierarchy!
Cinnamon holds her own. All five of the older girls are pretty much equal in status. They were all raised together and just play.
Post a Comment