Universal Life Church | ULC

Saturday, January 21, 2012

A Nasty Bath

If you didn't know I think geese are not very smart, well, I don't think geese are very smart. Here's why.



I know those little round things are goat milk soap.



How does that goofy gander think he's going to get clean taking a "snow" bath like that.


You think he'd at least do that somewhere that had, um, SNOW!

6 comments:

brokenteepee said...

Is he trying to rhumba with his goose?

Tracy said...

You make a solid argument Millie. I sure do love the shape of those silly geese!

Millie said...

No dancing there, Pricilla, just "washing" that long neck with a "snow" bath. I think she's wondering why he's bathing there too.

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Gosh they are pretty things!

Dreaming said...

LOL Maybe he was trying to disguise his scent!

Candy C. said...

"I know those little round things are goat milk soap." LOL!!!