Universal Life Church | ULC

Sunday, May 8, 2011

They're Eating

Pam is back home, and she's eating.

Stormy thinks she needs her own bucket of grass that the human cut.

Stormy is still not feeling well, so the human has them together.

They are eating!

8 comments:

Debbie @ Swampbilly Ranch said...

I am so excited! Eating ! Yea! Such a good sign. I hope they both continue to improve!

Alica @ Happily Married to the Cows said...

Eating is good!
Millie, I've got a question...do you and all of your friends like to eat lilac bushes and butterfly bushes? What's the story on that?! :) Sigh...
How do I know if there's something in my yard that might make you sick?

Millie said...

We really do like to eat most bushes--lilac, rose, mulberry, raspberry, gooseberry. We've never tried butterfly bushes, but maybe the human will plant one so I can taste it and let you know. We've been eating magnolia petals as they fall into the barnyard.

The human said you can go to Fias Co. Farms for a partial list of edible/poisonous plants.

http://www.fiascofarm.com/goats/poisonousplants.htm

TexWisGirl said...

oh, i hope they continue getting better!

JoyceAnn said...

Great news , glad Pam's feeling better.

~ Nanny Blessings ~

Kelly said...

I am glad to see Pam home. I hope the both are back on their way to be spunky happy goats.

Tracy said...

thank goodness!!

brokenteepee said...

Yay!