During the last full moon, we had a horrible scare.
We were all watching in fear.
Kizzy was snorting a warning that she would defend her kids...to the death if need be.
What did we see? The dreaded chupacabra! (You can click on a picture to make it bigger if you're brave enough.)
Look at those evil glowing eyes!
And where was our guard llama? Off standing away from all the action.
I was hiding behind the human.
Run! Hide from that goat sucker.
I suggested we feed that little fat Opalumpa goat to them, but the human wouldn't let me.
I hope we're safe again for now.

13 comments:
OH MADE ME LAUGH!!!!!
How scary! Glad everyone made it through Ok.
Eek! I'm glad you are all safe. It's really rare to survive an encounter with the chupacabra!!
Eek! I'm glad you are all safe. It's really rare to survive an encounter with the chupacabra!!
This is why we go into the barn before dark!
Millie! You wouldn't sacrifice Opal to the nasty beast, would you? Tee hee. Can't you toot your horns to scare off the monster?
Those monsters were lurking in the shadow of the hill. It was still light up by the barn.
Isobelle, I wouldn't want to damage my horns and not be able to play anymore!
We certainly are lucky to have made it through the incident alive!
Now Millie, Opalumpa is a lovely little goat and you just have to get to know her better. I see she is still hanging about with Lotus and Coffee. If you make friends with her, she might do nice things for you, like protect you from chupacabras!
I like Isobelle's idea too, but instead of tooting your horns, all of you goats need to just get together and toot. That would make a very bad smell, sufficient to scare off the chupacabra! Toot away!
lol @ Claire!
The chupacabra is very scary....especially at night........
(Oh, *I* want a Oompa Loompa goat!)
:)
I love your blog! I have gifted you with an award! Stop by and pick it up!
Scary night, eh, Millie?
hilarious! Darling pics!
Post a Comment