Universal Life Church | ULC

Monday, May 16, 2011

More Tree Eating

I'm not the only one who likes to eat trees.

The human wasn't too happy with Annie eating this one--something about killing it. I don't know. It's yummy bark to eat.

There's also a nice wood pile to climb in and nibble around.




Heather was showing Squirt her favorite bark eating place.

Of course, Bekka and Fancy like my stump.


It's mine.

Yummy!

6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i would not get anything done around there. i'd have to sit in the pasture and watch all of you enjoying your life!

Kelsie from Our Country Home and Studio Photography said...

Yall are so funny...and a great reminder why we are getting sheep instead of goats lol.

Blessings Kelsie

IsobelleGoLightly said...

I don't know why but every time my lady sees a photo of you, Millie, she gets all giggly! Now why would that be? xoxoxoxoxo

Claire MW said...

Ooooh, I spy Lotus! I can't wait until Lucky Nickel can investigate the stumps at the new farm. Patience...

brokenteepee said...

Mmmmm, fiber!
I will share my hay for some of your stump.
Now how do we get our humans on board?

Millie said...

I'll have a chat with my human. She's been pretty gullible lately.