I was feeling a bit frumpy. The human's mom noticed that I needed a good brushing.
She treats me so good.
She knows just how to get the loose hair out.
She even gets under the collar.
She knows I love to have my face brushed.
What's going on here?
I guess I can't blame Opal for wanting to be brushed.
It feels sooooo good!
Then the human gave me a pedicure.
If only I could have topped it off with a peanut!


7 comments:
millie, millie, millie. sometimes you just have to call it a good day even if you didn't get EVERYTHING you wanted. :)
You look so happy Millie! What a sweet thing for the human's mom to do for you!
You are such a beautiful goat, Millie! Your lady is very nice to you! xoxoxoxo
I did not realize how large you are Millie. My little fainting goats would be dwarfed next to you. You look like you are having such a nice time.
You look maaaaaavelous!
Looks like you've got it made, Millie! And so photogenic too! :)
All you need now is a little nail polish Millie. :)
Post a Comment