Universal Life Church | ULC

Monday, May 9, 2011

Now Who's Rotting

I'm not the only one who likes to nap in the compost bin. Look who else like to nap in the compost bin. Flower and Bud.

They're sharing it with Naughty Rooster Boy.

There's Dolly Ann. She looks mighty happy in there too!

Even little Squirt thinks it's a cozy place to lay!

They all copied me and my Bambi!

7 comments:

Debbie @ Swampbilly Ranch said...

You are such a trendsetter!

Tracy said...

You are such a trend setter Millie! :D

brokenteepee said...

I'll bet it's warm!

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Goatie see, goatie do! Tee hee.

Dreaming said...

That is too funny. They are playing, "King of the Mountain"!
Years ago my neighbors went out to their compost area and found my dog trapped in it! She was able to jump in, (and enjoyed the table scraps) but for some reason couldn't jump out!

Kathe W. said...

nothing better than a toasty rotting bed!

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Now, how can I top Kathe W's comment......?
:)