Universal Life Church | ULC

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Through the Fence

Look what I can see through the fence. Peach blossoms.

Apple blossoms. They look so good.

Crab apple blossoms. They smell so good.

I'd give anything to eat that white flowering almond.

The flowering almond bushes are the best tasting!

Suppose that's what they want too?

6 comments:

Marigold said...

OMG! That big black thing at the end! I'd let 'em have the blossoms - but NOT the Peanuts!

Debbie @ Swampbilly Ranch said...

Oh my goodness those are pretty. I can imagine how they smell! I imagine your human would be really upset if you ate them though.

TexWisGirl said...

oh millie. you're just being tortured there, aren't you?!

brokenteepee said...

Ooooh, snacks!

Dreaming said...

Yup.... I think they would love to be through the fence to taste all of those pretty things - if they could reach them!

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Mmmmm....cherry blossom time...........