Universal Life Church | ULC

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Scarlet's Slimy Triplets

Guess what I came up from pasture and found.

Yep. Scarlet had her babies.



There are two girls and a boy.

In the picture below, the boy is in front and the two girls are to the back.


Hopefully, my blog photographer can take some pictures tomorrow when they aren't so slimy.

I say Muffin is next.

What do you think? Two or three?

6 comments:

brokenteepee said...

Congratulations on more triplets.
I like the oreo goatling.

I'd say three...

Dreaming said...

I'm so ignorant I didn't even know they could have triplets!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to both Mama's...so cute!

Kelsie from Our Country Home and Studio Photography said...

You must have tripled your herd about now lol.

By the looks of Muffin I am going to say 4...My goodness I feel bad for the poor gal, I am surprised she is able to get up and walk.

Blessings Kelsie

V.L. Locey said...

Woo-hoo, trips! Congrats!!

Margaret said...

Very sweet!