Universal Life Church | ULC

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Maggie is Impatient

Remember I said Muffin was going to be the next one to have kids. Well guess what I saw tonight at supper time.

Maggie had her babies. She was tired of being big and round and her udder was all itchy.

She decided to squeeze out a little black boy.

Then she presented us with a little white girl with a black head.

You know what this means?

The human was wrong! She told me Maggie wasn't due until June 8th. It's the last time I listen to her for due dates! It also means my supper was late!

7 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

oh millie. the sacrifices you must make on a daily basis there...

Debbie @ Swampbilly Ranch said...

Those darn babies never do what we expect them to do. Making your dinner late is not a good way to introduce themselves.

Sharon said...

Oh, but Millie.... the new kids are soooo cute!

Leontien said...

very very cute! black and white but with a little twist!

Thanks
Leontien

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Beautiful babies! I think you need a horn cam Millie! Then you could film all the activities around the farm from your point of view! Tee hee.

Tracy said...

Millie I just love the photos of you looking on at the subject while telling us what is happening on the farm. You are a great reporter and we all love to see you!
Those kids sure are cute!

Anonymous said...

They are to cute! Do you know what their names will be yet?