Universal Life Church | ULC

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Fancy: Queen of the Picnic Table

Fancy thinks she's queen of the picnic table.

She pushed my Bambi off the table. I think she cheated.

None of the other girls wanted to challenge her.

There's only one kid who would accept her challenge~Fowler.

There he goes!

Bambi says, "I tried to warn you..."

Linking to Farmgirl Friday.

11 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i didn't know goats could fly! :)

Sharon said...

Has Fancy hurt anyone? She is one tough goat!

Millie said...

It's all good natured play! It's as fun to be pushed off as it is to stay on the table. Then you get to show off your great kick and landing skills!

Anonymous said...

I have always thought of Fancy as the prettiest goat on the farm...excluding you of course. I just love the way her ears flop and her colors. Poor Fowler trying to impress those girls by standing up to Fancy...

brokenteepee said...

She is an Abby in training!

Kelsie from Our Country Home and Studio Photography said...

Go Fancy lol...very cute.

Thanx for stopping by to visit and leaving a comment...If our Chicken Boy was not so pretty he would be headless lol.

Blessings kelsie

IsobelleGoLightly said...

I love how she can raise all the fur on her back to create a Fancy Mohawk Do!

Tracy said...

Fancy is such a great name for a goat that looks as pretty as she is. I agree about how fun it seems to goats to get the boot off the table. My little ones do incredible stretches, twists and high flying kicks when getting the boot. haha

C said...

whos the king of the castle??

Suzan said...

Instead of Billy Goat -- she needs to be called a Bully Goat :-}}

Debbie @ Swampbilly Ranch said...

What a great shot! Get that girl a crown! I don't think anyone else is going to argue with her after that.