Universal Life Church | ULC

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Formal Introductions

I can finally give you formal introductions for the kids that were born in the last week. First are Scarlet's triplets. Oreo was born first.

Then came Casey.

Finally, Cookie arrived.

Maggie had her babies the next day. Her little boy, Pooh, was first to arrive.

Then Winnie was born. (Get it--Winnie and Pooh.)

Vixen gave us a beautiful little girl, so she named her baby Isobelle after Isobelle Golightly the Beautiful Goat.

Dolly was the next one to have her kids. Ben was first.

He was followed by Jerry.

We still have seven more to have babies. All those name suggestions have been passed on to our expectant moms.

8 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

Ben & Jerry cracked me up! they're all so adorable. and yes, isobelle is a lovely name for that little one too!

Melodie said...

That is a cute,cute,cute batch of young-ins! Things are going to get really fun around there I suspect!

brokenteepee said...

My heavens. So many babies!
I love them all but am glad I don't have to come up with all those names.

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Thank you Vixen for naming your darling girl after ME! I'm honored! All the children are so cute and beautiful! Almost makes me want to have some...but then they grow up and say, "Don't wanna" and "make me". tee hee.

Anonymous said...

Have I mentioned how much I love goats? Hmmmmm?.....lol! Pack em up and send em over....please! tee hee! Hugs!

V.L. Locey said...

HA-Ben and Jerry! Clever names for adorable kids!

JoyceAnn said...

They're all so precious !!

Sharon said...

What beautiful kids! Your human must be having a hard time deciding who to keep!