One of these things is not like the others.
One of these things does not belong.
Which one of these things is different?
Which one of these things is not playing?
Which one of these is about to be stepped on?
One of these things is not happy.
Which one of these things is ready to flee?
So long Bob cat!
Don't forget to hop over to Deborah Jean's Dandelion House for Farmgirl Friday.
10 comments:
TOO CUTE!!! he stood his ground a lot longer than i'd have thought he would!!
I thought for a minute that Sherpa the Farm cat had gone for a visit!
That's one gutsy kitty! Amazed he stayed as long as he did and that he didn't strike out!
They are the cutest photos yet...Bob is much more tolerant than my cats would have been...lol
Blessings Kelsie
Smart kitty. Goats think cats are toys on our farm too. Sweet kids.
Tee hee. I would have stomped him! I love the ballet moves of that lovely kid with the dark head! So flexible! Ahhhh youth! xoxoxoxo
LOL!!! This post made my day. Love the antics of your critters!
Oh my! That is just too cute!
I think I heard the kitty say "Hey Goats...I was here first!!"
Haha. Too cute!
Post a Comment