Remember the human's theory that Muffin was not pregnant, just fat and gassy? Well, she proved the human wrong today.
No wonder she was so big!
Without as much as a belch, she opened the oven and out came a big Jelly girl.
She also had an even bigger Rolly boy.
So much for gas. ~Burp~Oh, excuse me.
10 comments:
They are really a cute couple of kids!
Wow ~ The more kids that pop out , the cutier they get !
~ Nanny Blessings ~
I bet Muffin is relieved to have finally passed those gas bubbles lol.
The are so cute.
Blessings Kelsie
Cute little Muffin Bits!
Big kids! They are adorable, as usual! Muffin must be so relieved!!! Burp, indeed!
Well done Muffin! Wish I were around to come over and give some snuzzles!
Bravo! thank the Lord all went so beautifully! Such cute twins. Good job Muffin!
Well hey,if you gotta be wrong,what a great way to be wrong!
Congratulations on more cute kids for the farm!
Nice looking kids! Muffin looks VERY relieved, er I mean proud! :)
Post a Comment