Universal Life Church | ULC

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Waiting

There is not much going on around here. It just seems like we are waiting.

We are waiting for the pasture to turn green.

We are waiting for the mud to go away.

We are waiting for the babies to come.

Just waiting...

and chewing on the fence.

9 comments:

Leontien said...

I'm waiting with ya!

Hope it turns into spring soon!!

Thanks
Leontien

Grace said...

Waiting is hard---but the fun shall come!!!

Sharon said...

You had a beautiful sky, that's a start! I know that waiting is hard, but I am sure the wait will be worth it!

TexWisGirl said...

Awww. Quiet days are good days - considering the hullabaloo you'll have once babies come!

Claire MW said...

It's better to be waiting on a sunny day than waiting in the rain, or the fog, or the dreaded freakish Iowa spring blizzards. I am excited to see the Eden Hills babies appearing on the blog!

brokenteepee said...

Today we waited through some sun, some rain, some snow and some hail.

I have waited enough

V.L. Locey said...

Yeah, we`re just waiting here too it seems Millie.

Debbie said...

I think field fence is fat free.

JoyceAnn said...

Hi Ms. Millie ~ Our pastures are getting greener , but we're still waiting for babies and we had rain today , so we're waiting for the wet muck to go away too. We'll send you some green for the pastures , although it might take a week or two , you know how slow those mail carriers are (LOL).

~ Nanny Blessings ~