Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
Oh, Millie, your going to be up to your eyeballs in babies!
Good luck to all the goats in birthing their babies! I can't wait to meet all the kids! :D
Oh so close now! I hope those mommies of yours do well!
All the more to snuzzle!Happy goatie blessings your way!
Looking forward to seeing the new kids , Grandnanny and Great Grandnanny.~ Nanny Blessings ~
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh, Millie, your going to be up to your eyeballs in babies!
Good luck to all the goats in birthing their babies! I can't wait to meet all the kids! :D
Oh so close now! I hope those mommies of yours do well!
All the more to snuzzle!
Happy goatie blessings your way!
Looking forward to seeing the new kids , Grandnanny and Great Grandnanny.
~ Nanny Blessings ~
Post a Comment