Universal Life Church | ULC

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Last of the Spring Break Babies

We've had the last of the spring break babies. Stormy had triplets on Friday! That was quite a surprise.

Two red girls and a boy that has boer markings



Tonight Betty Lou finally decided to have her baby.

She has just one little girl.

The human said Betty has to go on a diet before she has her baby next year because she was so fat she couldn't have the kid on her own. How embarrassing!

8 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

Awww. At least everyone's healthy (and maybe rotund!)

brokenteepee said...

I love the one little white leg...

Now your human can get some sleep.

Grace said...

Beautiful kids, I love all the variation.

Sharon said...

I'll bet your human is relieved! You too, huh, Millie? Things will settle down, now that the hub-bub is over. So many pretty babies to watch!

Kelsie from Our Country Home and Studio Photography said...

awwwwwww so cute...wish you would stop showing them...Now I wants goats as well.

Blessings Kelsie

Karen Thomason/Gordon Setter Crossing said...

LOL Poor Betty, needs to do the tread mill. You sure have a barn full of beautiful kids there Millie. Just the cutest little buggers and what a nice little goat community you all have there!

Karen Thomason/Gordon Setter Crossing said...

Oh and Thanks to your human family for posting all these adorable pics to share with those of us who aren't fortunate enough to be owned by goats.

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Ooooh! I love those little ones! Makes me want to have some of my own but my lady says no. Drat.