Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
Naaaah! Just more family to love you!
Age is all in your head, Millie, at least that's what they tell this Great-Grandma!
Oops, it should say I'll be a great-great grandnanny. I guess I don't feel that old! Hope you feel as young as me.
Not old, just wiser, and more mellow, like fine wine. You are an excellent vintage, Millie!
You are too kind Claire. Thank you for noticing.
And you are also supremely beautiful, Millie!
Nahh not old just longer in the teeth :) wisdom teeth that is!!
Greetings from Southern California I added myself to follow your blog. I invite you to visit mine and follow me if you want too. God bless you :-)~Ron
Millie, You should get a family portrait done before all those "kids" leave home! They grow up soooo fast!
Naaaaaa....just wiser and more beautiful.........;)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Naaaah! Just more family to love you!
Age is all in your head, Millie, at least that's what they tell this Great-Grandma!
Oops, it should say I'll be a great-great grandnanny. I guess I don't feel that old! Hope you feel as young as me.
Not old, just wiser, and more mellow, like fine wine. You are an excellent vintage, Millie!
You are too kind Claire. Thank you for noticing.
And you are also supremely beautiful, Millie!
Nahh not old just longer in the teeth :) wisdom teeth that is!!
Greetings from Southern California
I added myself to follow your blog. I invite you to visit mine and follow me if you want too.
God bless you :-)
~Ron
Millie, You should get a family portrait done before all those "kids" leave home! They grow up soooo fast!
Naaaaaa....just wiser and more beautiful.........
;)
Post a Comment