Remember that Maddy was in the north pen with her mom and Bekka had been up there too. Well, the human kicked them out. Maddy was back in there today.
My girl Bambi went up there to visit her friend/half-sister Maddy. Flower snuck in to eat food.
I thought it was kind of cute to see them running in circles around the big metal thing. My little girl is so lithe and nimble and the human was clunking and huffing and puffing behind her.
Then...I can't believe what I heard. I'm too much of a lady to repeat what that human called my little girl. Bambi wasn't amused either, so she quit playing and came running to me, her Maaaaaa.
7 comments:
Naughty human! How could she say something unmentionable to sweet Bambi?! ;)
Oh those humans can be quite the scamps. Better cover baby girls ears :) LOL
ha ha! I mean Uh Oh!
My lady called the big horse a very naughty word the other day so I know she misbehaves like your human does!
well my human made me get off her bed...
says it's a new quilt and she doesn't want me on it...
your family is really cute...i know Aussie Shep's and goats don't mix...but i could round up your human for you and corner her in the pen!!! just a thought =)
BEAR HUGS
Poor Bambi, she was just playing! I know she got her little feelings hurt! Bad human!!!
The publicist often says things she should not. I don't mention them either because I have a family blog just like you.
I think that sometimes they deserve a good butt!
Post a Comment