Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
CUTE!!! I thought dogs and horses were cute when they rolled. Dana's a natural!
I'll bet Dana is glad to see the snow gone! It looks like some of the mud is gone too!Have a good night, Millie!
Hi,He is a photogenic. You cloud have captured nice behaviors of him.http://wwwmysrilanka.blogspot.com if you have a time please follow my blog.
Goat break dancing!
Roll in the Hay or Break Dancing ? (LOL)
Yes. Definitely break dancing, but she hasn't learned to spin on her head yet.
You guys all have so much fun at Eden Hills! Spring is in the air!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
CUTE!!! I thought dogs and horses were cute when they rolled. Dana's a natural!
I'll bet Dana is glad to see the snow gone! It looks like some of the mud is gone too!
Have a good night, Millie!
Hi,
He is a photogenic. You cloud have captured nice behaviors of him.
http://wwwmysrilanka.blogspot.com if you have a time please follow my blog.
Goat break dancing!
Roll in the Hay or Break Dancing ? (LOL)
Yes. Definitely break dancing, but she hasn't learned to spin on her head yet.
You guys all have so much fun at Eden Hills! Spring is in the air!
Post a Comment