The human was feeding bottle kids. She was feeding them all the time. She was feeding Hickory and Chuck.
She was feeding Cinnamon.
She was feeding Fionn.
She was feeding Oscar.
She was feeding Haley.
She was not happy about feeding everyone. Finally, she said, "That's it! I can't feed six bottle kids at once!" She called her sister and loaned her two kids. The lucky two to be loaned out are Hickory
and Chuck. She figured they would get along fine. After all, they are three-quarters brothers. Their dad is Big Red, and their mothers are twins, Litha and Stormy. That's three-fourths, isn't it?
I wanted her to take pictures of Fionn and Oscar getting their bottles, but the human said, "No way! I am not taking pictures and bottle feeding four kids!" You'd think my blog photographer would be more dedicated than that.
This is linked to Verde Farm's Farm Friend Friday!
This is linked to Dandelion House's Farmgirl Friday!




10 comments:
Oh, they are just so cute. I cannot wait for Abby to have her kids!
Is she due soon? She's starting to look big.
Such sweet little kid faces! I guess I should try to find some around here somewhere, so I can see if I can take cute pictures too! Those bottle babies are just precious!
Hope the loanees do well!
What a handful, but such cute faces!
Cindy
They are so sweet! I love having "kids"! I am down to one elderly Kashmir female. Yours are sooooo beautiful. 8>)
Baby goats are just the cutest things. I live in a small rural village in central Queensland, Australia. Two families have goats in the town. We have a rest and recreation centre where travellers can stop over and spend some time in our township. Visiting children are always to be found hanging over the fence feeding grass to the goats.
oh they are such cutie pies!!!
Thanks for sharing
Leontien
They are so cute! I am feeding three goats now too. I am so tired of it. But thanks for the tip in your photo; the soda bottle. My husband made me a stand for the bottles. He took a board and cut three circles in it, big enough for the bottle. I just set the bottle upside down in the hole and the kids feed.
Oh they are so cute I was feeding calves I understand the concept always fun though. B
Post a Comment