Universal Life Church | ULC

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Our Hay was Eaten

We had so much hay lying on the ground in the barnyard that we had a lovely, soft clean dry place to stay.

Then we had rain and snow and rain and melting snow. That means, we have mud.

The mud ate all of our hay.

Luckily, the human says we're very good at spreading hay around, so we should have a nice clean dry place to lay again very soon.

BABY UPDATE:
Litha had triplet boys this morning. My photographer is falling down on the job. Hopefully she'll have pictures for me tomorrow.

Pebbles's little girl is having a hard time removing either one of her brother's from a teat so she can eat. As a result, she's become a bottle kid.

5 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

Awww. I think your photographer may have her hands full (bottle baby?!) :)

brokenteepee said...

Yay, more kids.
Triplets are one too many kids for two teats.

Sharon said...

I hope you don't end up with too many bottle kids!

Glad you are getting some more hay, Millie!

Leontien said...

Haha Great story!

Thanks for sharing
Leontien

Karen Thomason/Gordon Setter Crossing said...

Can't wait to see the triplets! If I was closer.....I'd offer to bottle feed!(: They are just so darn cute!!