texwisgirl--we tried asking for a cast to match my collar, but they only come in white.
Rox--Thank you so much. I'm glad you are enjoying the kids! We certainly are.
Sharon--Glitter would be silly in the barnyard--I'm just going to wear the casts off anyhow with all my music playing.
Pricilla-I could send you an old cast of mine for your Publicist to glue on your head. Maybe everyone would think it was your horns and not mess with you!
I like the glitter idea too. It could be mixed in with the plaster and be through all the layers so that it would rub off but there would be more underneath. My lady says your lady will be pleased to know that instead of getting 7 goats, she will now only have to deal with 4. Val went to his new home today, and unexpectedly, Horton, Misky and Larke went with him. I don't miss them, but my lady says their moms miss them. Maybe your lady will let them have new babies one day.
Nice to hear that they found a nice home. The human is excited to meet everyone (but she keeps talking about Don's keys and I don't know who Don is...).
Oooh! Millie, I think your lady did an especially good job with those casts! And...boo hoo hoo...my curly whirly Valentino is gone from where I could see him at Claire's house? Boo hoo hoo.
I have casts because I LOVE to play my horns. When I play headbanging music, it wears my horns off. I got them worn down to the blood vessel and was bleeding all over and horn doesn't regrow like skin, so the human put casts on. That way I'm not bleeding and protected from infections. It's a sacrifice I make for my music.
Oh, poor you! Sounds a little painful, but you have a good Mom to take care of these things. Thanks for clearing that up. I'm going to learn so much watching you!
14 comments:
Oh Millie. Consider them accessories to your dashing wardrobe of collars, I mean, necklaces...
Yes you are still so very beautiful !
I am so loving looking at all the pics of little ones you have posted as well .
Too bad she doesn't glue some glitter on them, you could start a new fashion!
It's for you own good. At least you have your horns!
texwisgirl--we tried asking for a cast to match my collar, but they only come in white.
Rox--Thank you so much. I'm glad you are enjoying the kids! We certainly are.
Sharon--Glitter would be silly in the barnyard--I'm just going to wear the casts off anyhow with all my music playing.
Pricilla-I could send you an old cast of mine for your Publicist to glue on your head. Maybe everyone would think it was your horns and not mess with you!
I like the glitter idea too. It could be mixed in with the plaster and be through all the layers so that it would rub off but there would be more underneath. My lady says your lady will be pleased to know that instead of getting 7 goats, she will now only have to deal with 4. Val went to his new home today, and unexpectedly, Horton, Misky and Larke went with him. I don't miss them, but my lady says their moms miss them. Maybe your lady will let them have new babies one day.
Nice to hear that they found a nice home. The human is excited to meet everyone (but she keeps talking about Don's keys and I don't know who Don is...).
better than hose dang Elizabethan collars cats have to wear sometimes.....darling little kids! Love those 3 brothers!
Somebody please tell me why Millie has to have casts? I know NOTHING about goats, so I'm curious.
Oooh! Millie, I think your lady did an especially good job with those casts! And...boo hoo hoo...my curly whirly Valentino is gone from where I could see him at Claire's house? Boo hoo hoo.
Poor Millie... would you like a pain pill? You look like you're screaming inside!
I have casts because I LOVE to play my horns. When I play headbanging music, it wears my horns off. I got them worn down to the blood vessel and was bleeding all over and horn doesn't regrow like skin, so the human put casts on. That way I'm not bleeding and protected from infections. It's a sacrifice I make for my music.
Oh, poor you! Sounds a little painful, but you have a good Mom to take care of these things. Thanks for clearing that up. I'm going to learn so much watching you!
Isobelle--Marley says you can come cry on his shoulder and use his curly bangs to dry your tears!
Post a Comment