Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
Probably longer than you'd like... Don't look at a calendar, dearie... :)
2 months and a week - sigh......
Luckily you don't live in CNY....Spring takes forever to come..... :)Millie-please take a wee peek at my blog....my wee miracle kid is here! (tiny..but she's here!)xox
Oh, I don't think I can wait that long.
Oh Millie! I am in that dream with you!
Soon!...he he!...it's just around the corner as they say!
Summer goats... go out to pasture...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Probably longer than you'd like... Don't look at a calendar, dearie... :)
2 months and a week - sigh......
Luckily you don't live in CNY....Spring takes forever to come..... :)
Millie-please take a wee peek at my blog....my wee miracle kid is here!
(tiny..but she's here!)
xox
Oh, I don't think I can wait that long.
Oh Millie! I am in that dream with you!
Soon!...he he!...it's just around the corner as they say!
Summer goats... go out to pasture...
Post a Comment