Universal Life Church | ULC

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Another Keeper

Do you remember my daughter Joe? She's 96% perfect.
This year she had a pretty little girl and named her Bekka.

Because Joe is retiring (due to her bad 4%--the feet), the human decided to let Joe keep her only daughter!

I think she's a pretty fine young lady.

I think she really like her nanny too!

13 comments:

Sharon said...

Bekka is a sweet little girl! I would keep her too! :-)

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness, Joe and her little Bekka are the cutest!

TexWisGirl said...

Oh she's adorable! :)

IsobelleGoLightly said...

I think the wee one wants to play the horn!

Claire MW said...

Goodness, how did pretty little Bekka turn out to have all those interesting colours when Bekka is so white?!

brokenteepee said...

She is a pretty little thing. I think the publicist would find it hard to give her away too.

Mimi Foxmorton said...

I will make a very bad goat farmer.
I shan't be able to give away a single kid.......
;)

Millie said...

Yes, I think my grandkid is cute and sweet. Maybe she'll have musical talent like me! Of course, she'll have to borrow a horn to play. She got being polled and her wild colors from her daddy, but we love her anyhow.

Anonymous said...

Is Flash Bekka's dad?

Millie said...

Flash is Bekka's twin brother--that's why they look so much alike. Jack is their dad.

Marnax said...

I like how her name is Joe. :)

Millie said...

That silly human thought my big baby girl was a boy when she was born. By the time she figured out Joe was a girl a couple of hours later, the name was already set. She's been Joe from the moment she was born!

Marnax said...

She's Joe the Doe!