Universal Life Church | ULC

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Who Else Wanted a Peanut?

You'll never believe what stuck-up llama wanted to try a peanut!

He never is interested in anything, and he just ignores the human.

We were enjoying peanuts so much, that he wanted to try one.

The human only gave him the little nuts from inside the shell because she read that llamas choke easily (let them I say). There's a peanut in that mouth!

He seems to have enjoyed it too! Are you tired of our peanut adventures yet?

7 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

No!!! Bring us more peanut trials!!! I love 'em!

Your llama (stuck up or not) if very cute too!

Sharon said...

That llama has such a sweet face and I bet really did enjoy the peanut!

Claire MW said...

I love the peanut adventures! Happy goats and llamas are a joy!

IsobelleGoLightly said...

My goodness! That llama could fool me with his adorable big eyes and cute face! He doesn't look stuck up at all! Must be a ruse to fool the human! Tee hee hee.

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Never! I am just learning about goats and peanuts! You can't stop now! I still don't even know what kind of peanuts or how to go about feeding them to a goat. I must know more of the Peanut Adventures!

(Ha. "Let them I say." I spit coffee.....
which now that I think about I might have learned from a llama!)

xox

moondustwriter said...

the peanut butter is the best for pictures. Animals need their proteins too.

ha - hope all is well with you and your sis

JoyceAnn said...

Hi Millie ~ What do you think about sharing your peanuts with Mr. Llama? I think he's a bit jealous that you goats are always getting special treats or maybe he's beginning to think he's a biggg goat (LOL).

~ Nanny Blessings ~