I've been trying to decide how to spend my retirement. After all, Bambi is growing up and won't need her Maaa as much anymore.
I'm thinking about taking up knitting. It's not that I really want to, but I did notice that Jack seems to really need a nice knitted cap for the winter.
Why on earth would he butt heads with Marley when he doesn't have horns to protect that skull? I might have to think about that hobby thing a bit more.
The human is hosting a giveaway on her blog. She made a calendar for Eden Hills, and someone is going to win one. Visit her blog HERE for all the details and to enter.


7 comments:
Millie, I wish I could retire with you... :)
I've already entered the giveaway hosted by your human. Keep your hooves crossed for me!
Love those curls...awe heck just make more wine...a lot more fun...lol! Enjoy your day!
Texwisgirl--Personally, I think the human should give all her loyal readers (and mine) a calendar!
Pam--The human won't let me help with wine because she thinks I'd eat her fruit before it went into the wine!
Wow, Millie...any more curls and Marley isn't going to be able to seeee! I think knitting is a good idea. How about ballet? I do a little of that and as long as my lady doesn't expect me to do a pas de deux with Durin I'm happy to dance!
'Morning Millie!
Retirement - oh, you will still find things to do, don't worry about it too much!
Yes, I saw that your human has a calender give-away going on, it sure does look spiffy!
I am enjoying my retirement very much Millie. I get to just bask in the sun, chew my cud and occasionally do some work for the publicist. It's nice to not have a kid butting at my udder all the time. I think you will like it.
Maybe we could use Marley's curls to make a wig for Jack! I'm sure I will find things to do, just like Pricilla. I like the idea of basking in the sun and chewing my cud all day!
Post a Comment