Universal Life Church | ULC

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Proof

I'm thinking some people might not believe what I said in a comment yesterday.
I told you that Betty Lou has a Fu Manchu.
I offer you these pictures as proof. Keep in mind, our beards are more filled out in the winter, just like the rest of our fur.
It's definitely divided. In the summer, the gap is even bigger.
Betty Lou will be so mad if she knows I posted these pictures. Shhh. Don't tell her.

13 comments:

Melodie said...

I can see her beard braided in two braids with pink beads at the ends...but I guess the other goats might eat the beads off!

Sharon said...

I think it is just lovely! In the second picture, she looks like Fu Manchu, really!

brokenteepee said...

I like Melodie's suggestion. My beard only comes out in winter.

Texan said...

Yep I bet you are right Betty Lou will be upset if she finds out you posted pictures of her saying she had a fu manchu ... tee hee... all in a little goaty fun eh! :O)...

TexWisGirl said...

Oh, I probably have a few stray goat hairs growing under my chin, so I sympathize with Betty Lou. :)

Millie said...

I'm not sure Betty would let the human braid her beard, but she has done Minnie's before.

Tracy said...

That's a great beard! Very edgy do. I wish my noobs could grow beards.

Millie said...

We Saanen ladies have superior beard-growing genetics.

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Ooo! I'd like a beard! My maama has a little one but I didn't inherit that part of her.

Anonymous said...

he he he!....so adorable!

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Plus, those are good lips for kissing! :)

Marg said...

Betty Lou, we think your beard is wonderful. Our goat has a very small beard. Good to meet all you goats. Our mom likes goats a lot but we only have one right now. We will be back to visit more often.

Millie said...

Yes, beards are nice, and lips are best to kiss. Marg, I can't believe you have just one goat as wonderful as we are. Glad you stopped by.