Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
Hmm, ate all the corn? Her belly is looking pretty round!
Well, she is one that is due to have kids in March, but that would get her stood in the corner and a big dose of mineral oil.
She's cute! I wonder if she tried Goat Domination with her lady?
Made Tommy eat a bug?Bought some gum with a penny slug?Tell! Tell!:)
I suppose she was looking too cute and YOU (Millie) made her stand there and get over herself! :)
Of course Penny's cute, she's my grandkid!
Hmmm, maybe she ate all the goat grain?
I too think she tried to eat all the goat grain.
I think she butted the human....
I think she's talking to the wall, they are actually very good things to talk to.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Hmm, ate all the corn? Her belly is looking pretty round!
Well, she is one that is due to have kids in March, but that would get her stood in the corner and a big dose of mineral oil.
She's cute! I wonder if she tried Goat Domination with her lady?
Made Tommy eat a bug?
Bought some gum with a penny slug?
Tell! Tell!
:)
I suppose she was looking too cute and YOU (Millie) made her stand there and get over herself! :)
Of course Penny's cute, she's my grandkid!
Hmmm, maybe she ate all the goat grain?
I too think she tried to eat all the goat grain.
I think she butted the human....
I think she's talking to the wall, they are actually very good things to talk to.
Post a Comment