Universal Life Church | ULC

Monday, January 3, 2011

Unreasonable

The human put all kinds of hay in the barn for us goats. I don't understand why she is so mad.

Bekka, Dixie, Jetty and Dana are simply making sure they don't get trampled by big goats. Isn't it hay for us?

See how they get in there. Way down at the bottom, they can just duck under the panel. Why would she have it so they could go under if she didn't like it.

Maddie is joining Dixie and Dana.

Now, Fancy might be showing off a little bit by climbing clear up to the ceiling.

Can you tell who this is? It's my Bambi! She felt left out and had to join the fun, I mean eat.

Look what the human did! She put another panel there to block their little doorway.

They all just want to go eat. It's our hay isn't it?

Poor Bambi about squished herself trying to get through there.

I really think the human is being completely unreasonable about this.

8 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

LOL! Oh such a crafty crew you are!

Sharon said...

Oh, my, did your human call you bad little kids?

Millie said...

Crafty is such a good word! She just thinks we're too crafty and creative and smart for our own good!

Anonymous said...

I think my goats would do that as well, what goat wouldn't? I don't know any...

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Oh darn. It's too bad that your lady figured out that you were sneaking in there. You have to practice being stealth goats. Make sure you don't piddle or leave raisonettes on the hay either, and then she won't know you were there.... Tee hee hee hee.

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Ahhh......goat logic.........
;)

brokenteepee said...

I empathize. The publicist yells at me ALL THE TIME for going in the hay pile. Isn't it MY hay? Isn't it for ME to eat? Why can't I eat it when I want to?

Stupid publicist!
Harumph!

Millie said...

I can't believe she'd yell at you for eating your own hay! Horrible!