When the human let me in the duck, peacock, and chicken pen the other day so I could eat some corn in private, she gave a small handful of corn to this one.
The llama gets my peanut. Now the hen gets my corn. I might starve if this keeps up!
Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
7 comments:
Now, Millie are you turning into Abby?
I seriously doubt it, LOL!
She ate so much corn she looks like a puffer fish!
lol
:)
I really was starving this past summer. I just don't want to be that hungry again. Spring will help me not feel so starving. And the peanuts were supposed to be for me since I didn't get my mail.
Awwwww....what a cute little chicken....I think you can share a little corn with her and it won't be too much of a strain on your grain intake.
Huh. First my lady and that puppy-thing and now you have to share corn with a CHICKEN! Sigh. What is happening to the world? I'm going to have to work on my Goat Domination program.
Post a Comment