Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
LOL! Millie, you are a hoot!
Ha ha! Millie! You're a winner! You won the chickadee drawing at Run*A*Round! You'll need to email me your address texwisgirl(at)hotmail(dot)com :)
Silly geese.Geese like to chase the male person when he runs. It's pretty funny!
Sharon, glad I could give you a chuckle!I am such a lucky goat! Thank you Texwisgirl! Pricilla, do you laugh when the geese chase the male person? We chuckle when they hiss at the human. Just don't tell her.
Ah Millie, that sums up geese rather nicely!
Rubber footed, little brained, hot bodied geese ~ that's funny! Thanks for sharing.
Now I have never...ever...had the desire to borrow a goose....... :)
Yes, we have a lot of geese here, so I know all about them. Mimi--you wouldn't have to borrow one. I'd give you one or two or ten.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
LOL! Millie, you are a hoot!
Ha ha! Millie! You're a winner! You won the chickadee drawing at Run*A*Round! You'll need to email me your address texwisgirl(at)hotmail(dot)com :)
Silly geese.
Geese like to chase the male person when he runs. It's pretty funny!
Sharon, glad I could give you a chuckle!
I am such a lucky goat! Thank you Texwisgirl!
Pricilla, do you laugh when the geese chase the male person? We chuckle when they hiss at the human. Just don't tell her.
Ah Millie, that sums up geese rather nicely!
Rubber footed, little brained, hot bodied geese ~ that's funny! Thanks for sharing.
Now I have never...ever...had the desire to borrow a goose....... :)
Yes, we have a lot of geese here, so I know all about them. Mimi--you wouldn't have to borrow one. I'd give you one or two or ten.
Post a Comment