Universal Life Church | ULC

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Jack

Jack was fighting with Marley. It wasn't smart since Marley's horns are tougher than Jack's polled noggin.
His fur is starting to grow back, but I'm afraid he'll be frostbit before long. Silly goat.

I'm thinking of asking the human to shear the llama and let me try my hand at knitting.

My retirement plan!

11 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

Ha ha! I could see that!

Sharon said...

Poor guy, I'll bet he has brain freeze without the benefit of the ice cream!

Tracy said...

Ouch! Jack should be more careful with his noodle! But then again, he wouldn't be all rugged and manly without a little danger!

It reminds me of grade school when all the cool kids would wear their jackets open, no hats or mitts and just the latest Nike runners on. It's cool to be cold.

... If you haven't guessed already, I was never cool :( haha

Millie said...

I like my fur coat! I wouldn't be cool either. Sharon, there's not even any frozen pumpkin for the brain freeze.

Melodie said...

I would like to try and spin that llama fur!

Millie said...

I bet if you came to Iowa about May, the human would let you take all you wanted from him. :-) I just want to watch.

V.L. Locey said...

That sounds SO familiar! Silly goats.

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Jack is cute! Maybe your lady could put a padded hat on him for when he wants to butt heads with the gorgeous Marley!

Mimi Foxmorton said...

That is one wise face!
Oh how I adore a goat mug! :)

Lulda Casadaga said...

Knitting is always a fun way to pass the time...especially on a cold day! ;)

brokenteepee said...

Oooh, the publicist loves llamas. She really wants one but we don't have the space.

Sorry Jack. I have the same problem. I miss my horns.