Can you believe these girls? Meg, Cutie, and Angel are just hanging around making goo goo eyes at the guys. Litha was afraid to join in the love fest. Those big girls are not nice when the hormones are flying.
Angel is a little young, but she seems to think Marley is quite handsome.
Who wouldn't like a romantic guy, whispering sweet nothings in her ear?
Cutie is smitten with Jack.
Millie isn't interested in boys. She's only interested in food.
She might not be fat and sassy yet, but at least her ribs aren't sticking out anymore.
She better keep eating so I can go back to devoting all my time to being herd queen and milking nanny.




4 comments:
I'm jealous! I want to come visit that handsome Marley Osboer! I'm glad Millie is feeling better. Food is better than...er...you know...anyway...right? Hee hee.
Looks like there's alot of romance happening around Eden Hills this season. Millie , you're still the Queen !!
~ Nanny Blessings ~
It is that time of year....goatie goat love is every where! All our girls had their "dates"! Glad Mille is getting better!
Isobelle--he's willing to have you come visit!!! Just convince your lady.
The human doesn't let anyone out on a date until we will have warmer weather for having babies. We don't like having babies in February.
Post a Comment