Oh yes,you must stay far away from that thing! It would be very dangerous for a goatie to be near by while it was working and we want all you sweet goaties to stay safe and sound!
Smells like some yummy hay is in the works!!! We SO need one of those things. Hubby is going to build a manual baler on his day off tomorrow. Report to follow.
4 comments:
Oh yes,you must stay far away from that thing! It would be very dangerous for a goatie to be near by while it was working and we want all you sweet goaties to stay safe and sound!
Ooooh...I giant chopper! I'd stay away from that thing too, although I'm envious that your pasture needs chopping....we don't have that here. Sniff.
Smells like some yummy hay is in the works!!!
We SO need one of those things.
Hubby is going to build a manual baler on his day off tomorrow. Report to follow.
Yep , bet it looks scary to you ! But you'll be thankful for that hay in a few months.
~ Nanny Blessings ~
Post a Comment